By dshmanatova, October 16th, 2014 in CS-Cart releases, News and announcements
Today, we are glad to announce the new release of our CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor software.
In this minor release, we want to present you with several features to improve your store. Among them, we would like to mention the following:
- Grids in layouts (Design → Layouts) have become more flexible. To change their position now, simply drag-and-drop them!
- Two brand new storefront styles: Brightness and MTronX.
- In the admin panel you will see a new button called Edit Content On-Site (Design → Themes). It allows store admins to edit store content (e.g., product names, prices, descriptions, button names, and many other visible elements) right in the storefront, which is fast and quite convenient!
- Now your customers can log in to CS-Cart stores with their PayPal accounts, thanks to the improved Social Login add-on. Logging in with a PayPal account enables the so-called Seamless Checkout feature; after a customer logs in to the store with their PayPal account, they don’t have to log in to the PayPal website again to make a PayPal payment.
- Another good thing in this release is a new Call Requests add-on that can simplify and speed up the process of ordering. It adds a Buy Now With 1-Click button on a product details page in the storefront. When a customer clicks the button, a popup window with a short contact form appears. As a store admin, you will see the list of call requests in the admin panel (Orders → Call requests) with detailed information about each request.
The full list of changes is available in the changelog.
Store owners will see the update in the Upgrade Center in their admin panels within a week. If you have an active upgrade subscription, you can also download the distro package from your Help Desk account’s File area.
As usual, we are open to hearing your opinions and suggestions on our UserVoice
. Feel free to report any bugs that you come across in our software on the bug tracker
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to get the latest CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor news.
By alexander, October 8th, 2014 in News and announcements
We are happy to invite you to the 4th Web World Expo in Athens, Greece. This conference will gather companies that specialize in web and application development, online businesses and ecommerce solution providers.
Just like last year, CS-Cart will be presented by our authorized reseller in Greece, Dvs eCommerce Experts. They will be glad to tell you about the latest version of CS-Cart and answer your questions on its advanced features. Also, you will be able to learn about special services and add-ons developed by Dvs eCommerce Experts for CS-Cart.
Especially for this occasion we decided to raffle off prizes, so all visitors of Web World Expo 2014 have a chance to win free CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor licenses in a lottery!
The event will be held at Zappeion Exhibition Centre in Athens on October 11-12, 2014. More info about the location and opening hours can be found on our reseller’s website: http://www.cscart.biz/web-world-expo-2014.html
Feel free to contact the representatives of Dvs eCommerce Experts with all your questions on the conference and the lottery.
By Alex Vinokurov (CS-Cart & Twigmo), August 27th, 2014 in CS-Cart releases
Today, we would like to introduce new maintenance releases of our CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor software.
This is a minor release and includes mostly fixes and small improvements. See the full changelog on our site.
We’re going to start to roll out the updates in the next several days, and all current CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor storeowners (with active upgrade subscriptions) should have the updates available in their Upgrade centers within a week.
If you have an active upgrade subscription, you can also download the distribution package from your Help Desk account’s File area.
We’re always happy to hear from you. Please share your ideas about how we can improve our products on our UserVoice. If you find a bug in our software, please report it on the bug tracker.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to keep up with the latest CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor news.
By imac, August 12th, 2014 in News and announcements
We announce our Summer Sale to be officially over.
If you couldn’t take advantage of our offer, please, don’t worry. There’ll be some other offers for CS-Cart licenses and our services in the future.
By imac, July 21st, 2014 in News and announcements
We’re excited to introduce you to the major new version of our CS-Cart 4.2.1 and Multi-Vendor 4.2.1 software.
The main features of this release are as follows:
- Better usability of the admin panel
For instance, the sidebar is now automatically hidden when it’s not needed, leaving more space for useful content. We’ve also moved it to the right to keep the content alignment consistent when the sidebar is on and off.
- SEO improvements: automatic 301-status redirects, Google Rich Snippet generation, and automatically normalized URLs (aka canonical URLs)
- New E-mail marketing add-on with MailChimp and Mad Mimi integration.
You can now sync your store’s newsletter subscriber lists with your account at the MailChimp and Mad Mimi e-mail marketing services.
Two new styles for the Responsive theme.
Our Responsive theme makes CS-Cart stores look cool on all screen sizes and devices. In 4.2.1, the Responsive theme has become the default, and it has two new styles (so there’re six altogether).
Check the full list of changes in the changelog. The list is quite impressive and includes lots of fixes, apart from the above-mentioned additions.
It is also worth mentioning that we have moved to the Crowdin translation service, with a great interface, voting system, glossary, and other cool features.
The upgrade should be available to all merchants with active upgrade subscriptions within a week. Also, you can download the new version from your Help Desk File Area.
Feel free to share your ideas about how we can improve our software on our UserVoice
, , and report issues on the bug tracker
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to get the latest CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor news.