We would like to announce the release of CS-Cart 2.0 Beta 2. As compared to beta 1, this version has the following major changes and improvements:
- MySQLi database access wrapper: problems with session saving were resolved.
- Promotions: ability to set conditions using product features is added.
- Promotions: free shipping applies to selected shipping method now.
- Promotions: quantity and options can be set for free products now.
- Directories restructurization: the “include” directory renamed to “controllers”, prefixes added to script in the “core” directory.
- Open/close store link added to bottom panel in administrative area.
- Image previewer was redesigned in customer area.
- Automatic upgrade center is added (but disabled in beta).
- Form validator messages became more user-friendly, extended and improved.
- The “Shipping address the same as billing” check box replaced with “Ship to different address”, logic also changed.
- Credit card validation script replaced with a new one and became part of default form fields validation.
- New field types added to the “Profile fields” page: “zip/postal code” and “phone”.
Also, a number of bug fixes were applied to CS-Cart 2.0 Beta 2.
Thanks a lot to everyone who tested beta 1 and helped us improve it to beta 2.
Click here to dowload CS-Cart 2.0 Beta 2!