Twigmo 1.10: New Skin, E-Goods Support and More

New Twigmo Blue Skin

Today Twigmo team is proud to announce that another version of the CS-Cart mobile commerce kit is released.

Apart from the bug fixes Twigmo 1.10 brings the following new features:

• Additional mobile front-end skin (and more skins to come!)
  • Full product option support in inventory
  • Downloadable product support

Download and install

The latest version of Twigmo Add-On is included inĀ CS-Cart 2.2.5, which is also released today, and will be included in the upcoming CS-Cart 3.0.2.

Follow Twigmo on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest news directly from the developers.

7 thoughts on “Twigmo 1.10: New Skin, E-Goods Support and More

• June 22, 2012 at 04:26

The backend does not work correctly. This is an ongoing issue from previous upgrades. I get an order on the store. I got to my Twigmo app on my iPhone to see what the people ordered. I see a name, an email, a shipping method and a total. No products!!! What did they order? Please fix this. This has been an issue for at least two upgrades of Twigmo.

• June 22, 2012 at 12:00

Dear Edward,

This fix is already applied, but the updated version is not yet available in AppStore due to bureaucracy reasons.

We are ready to provide you with the fixed app version immediately, please follow the instructions on the forum.

• June 24, 2012 at 10:52

when it will be supported for CS-Cart Ultimate ?

• June 25, 2012 at 17:26

I am unfortunately not able to provide you with such information at the moment.
      Twigmo team is currently working on it, they will announce Ultimate support as soon as it is completed.

• June 25, 2012 at 23:33

Still doesn’t work on IE browsers including Windows Phone and soon to be Windows Surface. I mentioned this bug to Twigmo support last year and they said they would fix it, but nothing has changed.

• June 26, 2012 at 18:20

The issue has been fixed, thanks a lot for the tip Brandon!

Please clear your browser cache to see the updated version.

• June 25, 2012 at 23:34