CS-Cart 3.0.2 Released

Hello everybody!

It’s been awhile since we released CS-Cart 3.0.1. We have collected a great deal of user feedback and resolved numerous issues.

All these improvements and fixes are included in the CS-Cart 3.0.2 minor release, which we are happy to introduce today (see the full changelog).

CS-Cart 3.0.2 is not only about bug fixes: it includes the long-awaited Store Import add-on (formerly announced as Database Upgrade Tool) that will allow you to import data from CS-Cart 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 installations as well as convert CS-Cart Professional and Community stores to CS-Cart Ultimate storefronts.
Import Database from CS-Cart 2.2.4/2.2.5 to CS-Cart 3.0.2
Apart from that the new release includes Twigmo 2.0. as well as the latest version of Searchanise. UPD: All editions except Ultimate also include the latest version of Searchanise.

CS-Cart 3.0.2 Russian Build

Starting from CS-Cart 3.0.2 all features specific for Russian eCommerce like shippings, payments and taxes are moved to a separate Russian Build and no longer available in the basic CS-Cart editions. Russian language pack still exists in all software editions and builds, so that your customers from Russia can still buy goods in your online stores.

You can find more information about the Russian Build in this blog post.

Get it

CS-Cart 3.0.2 is available for all legal license holders with active upgrade subscriptions via Customer Help Desk.

Upgrading from CS-Cart 3.0.1 is a simple Upgrade Center routine. It is well described in our Knowledge Base and in the video tutorial on our official YouTube channel.

UPD: The updates should be available for download for all users in the course of the following week (approximately by August, 6).

CS-Cart 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 cannot be upgraded to CS-Cart 3 via the Upgrade Center, but the upgrade is performed using the Store Import add-on built-in CS-Cart 3.0.2. You can find the detailed instructions in this blog post.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. The discussion is open here in the comments and on our forum. Feel free to share your opinions and ideas, as well as submit bug fixes.

You can always find the latest CS-Cart news on our official Twitter and Facebook pages.

21 Responses to “CS-Cart 3.0.2 Released”

1. Patrick says:

2. Frida says:

Nice, I want to upgrade asap! But i can’t see it from upgrade center in 3.0.1? :(

3. Alfardan says:

Dear Molchanov

since I purchased your cart and I am paying money every where :)

your cart is great but my timing is not,

since I had to use right-to-left language (arabic) and since your company dont support this on its template, we had to go to 3rd party for each upgrade :(

I was waiting for the import tool to use it to transfer the data from the 2.2.4 to the 3.0.1, but it seems that I would not be able to do so, since the tool is working only with the 3.0.2 !! and if there is any changes in the template I will have to go to the third party again to Arabize the template before the upgrade -it may work great for the English version but not with the Arabic since the templates are adjusted for right-to-left

I tried to go over the adjustment you made for the upgrade, and some parts seem to be related to the skin !!

my question here dear CS-CART :)
    If I made the upgrades, would it in any case damage the template? which may require another adjustment to the Arabic template -design-skin- ?!

• Hi!

Thanks for a detailed problem description. It’s pain to know you have to pay for Arabic language support for each CS-Cart release separately.

I have gone through the changelog and I have really not spotted any significant template modifications that could affect the display of Arabic characters after the upgrade.

It depends, of course, on how the particular 3rd party has implemented this feature in your installation (it wasn’t our Custom Development team, was it?).

What I’d suggest you do is to make a backup and give it a shot. There a pretty good chance your Arabic-language templates will work all right after the upgrade. And if they don’t than you’ll have your backup to roll back to.
      In order to make a full store backup just make a database backup and copy the entire store installation directory content to a separate backup folder.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions or problems!

4. Georgios Liakopoulos says:

I can’t find the valid path to move cs-cart 2.2.5 to 3.0.2
    2.2.5 version is intalled to www path and new version is installed to cart3 path

I write “mydomain/www/” and it is not valid.

• Dear Georgios,

If your 2.2.5 store is installed in ‘yourdomain/www/’ (e.g. ‘/home/user/www/’) than specifying it as the Store path upon store import should suffice.
      I’d recommend you to double check the path. For example, if your 2.2.5 is installed in the ‘yourdomain/www/225store/’ folder, that’s what you should specify in the Store path field.

I would also like you to give the exact error message you see.

I hope your problem will be solved shortly.

5. Jiri says:

Why doesn’t include the Ultimate version Searchanise addon?

• Dear Jiri,

Searchanise is not included in CS-Cart Ultimate solely due to technical difficulties occurred during the add-on integration.

As soon as we manage to solve those technical hindrances we will include Searchanise in CS-Cart Ultimate.

Thanks for understanding.

6. ezaa says:

Dear Konstantin

I recently upgraded my online store
    but there are some things I do not understand, such as:

The following files had local modifications
    skins/index.php Changes Mark as resolved

What should I do with a “skins/index.php”?

7. SADEQ ALFARDAN says:

I found that search is not working even when I added the searchanise add-on!!

what should I do?!

8. Laurynas says:

Hi, i have same problem. My store is located in Virtual server and its location is httpdocs/sena but when i write this is get an error:

Error
    The specified directory does not exist. Please check if the path you entered is correct

Can you help me?

• Hello,

The add-on should work properly with virtual servers, it really does not matter as far as the store path is set correctly.

Note that you should enter the full path to the store (e.g. ‘/httpdocs/sena/’), including the first slash character (on UNIX-based systems). Please double check the specified path — exactly as you enter it in the field.

9. Evgeny says:

When upgrading from 2.2.4 to 3.0.2 in the process of exporting errors during the import export.sql. In the generated queries beaten errors are found:

INSERT INTO cscart_stat_sessions (`sess_id`, `os`, `client_type`, `browser_id`, `robot`, `user_agent`, `screen_x`INSERT INTO cscart_stat_sessions (`sess_id`, `os`, `client_type`, `browser_id`, `robot`, `user_agent`, `screen_x`, `screen_y`, `color`, `client_language`, `session`, `host_ip`, `proxy_ip`, `ip_id`, `uniq_code`, `referrer`, `referrer_scheme`, `referrer_host`, `engine_id`, `phrase_id`, `timestamp`, `expiry`) ….

Some tables in the file export.sql repeated.

Please tell me when there will be an update or bug fix? Thank you.

• Dear Evgeny,

This problem can not be reproduced on the default configuration. It seems the issue is connected with the particular store, and it should be investigated directly on your server.

Please contact our Support Team via the Customer Help Desk. A detailed step-by-step reproduction guide will help our specialist locate and fix your problem ASAP.

10. ido says:

hi
    i very love cs-cart
    but it’s not support on RTL
    when i do it
    i have thing i can change on basic them
    i must to make one RTL befor i buy this
    i hop on next version u make support on RTL
    ido