Special Offer: Get Rewarded for CS-Cart 4 Beta Testing

Hello,

Public CS-Cart 4 Beta testing has begun.

Since your feedback is extremely important for us, we are announcing a special offer to motivate the beta-testers.

CS-Cart Beta Testing: Win a Free License!

The offer

Starting today and up to the CS-Cart 4 release day, every bug report you post brings you closer to winning a CS-Cart 4 Ultimate license.

At the end of the beta-testing period, we will handpick the 3 most active and contributing reporters and grant each of them a free Ultimate license with 2 storefronts. The more bugs you report, the higher your chances are to win the free license.

Don’t miss your chance! Start testing CS-Cart 4 now!

UPD: CS-Cart 4 is released, the testing is over, and we have our winners!

Here are their nicknames on our forum: nmb, ilib, and wartornskull. Thanks to their activity and feedback, we managed to improve CS-Cart stability.

Each winner will receive a CS-Cart 4 Ultimate license. Thank you, guys!

How to Join

Just download the Beta and start using it (only for testing purposes):

It does not matter whether you use CS-Cart Ultimate or CS-Cart Multi-Vendor; the bug reports value the same. Who posts a bug report first, scores; duplicate reports are not counted.

In order to participate, you will also need to have an account in our Bug tracker. Though it is possible to report bugs anonymously, only the reports from registered users will be taken into account; this is necessary to guarantee fair play and to be able to identify the winner.

Note: Use only the Bug tracker to report your bugs. We cannot identify the authors of reports sent from the Feedback form in the CS-Cart admin panel, so such reports will not count!

CS-Cart 4 is great software, and with your help, we can make it even better.

If you have any questions regarding this offer, please ask them in the comment section below.

Follow CS-Cart on Twitter and Facebook.

Happy testing!

10 thoughts on “Special Offer: Get Rewarded for CS-Cart 4 Beta Testing

• May 1, 2013 at 10:01

Excellent, appreciate your great offer, many thanks..!!

• May 15, 2013 at 17:12

Dear Alvaro,

I can absolutely assure you that all stores always updates equally, even if some of them receive the update earlier than other. We limit the number of update downloads during the first days, just to lower the server load, but the code is always the same for all stores.

Even if you are the very first person to get an update, you will have the same fixes and improvements as the last person to upgrade their store to the same version.

Every CS-Cart software update is indicated with a version number change, so all CS-Cart 3.0.6 distributions are the same, no matter when they are purchased.

• May 27, 2013 at 23:40

Hi, do you already know when new version will be released? I’m in the point, where I wanted to send all things to my local distributor tommorow, and start proces of development of my website. Now I’m a bit confused, because as I red, new version will be totally different then v3. I don’t want situation when I buy somthing, and then after 1 month I will have to pay another time for newer version, and pay my local company for actualization, and for cutomization to new version. Please, write me something concrete, don’t write me that you still don’t know, still testing etc. I’m sure that you have plans, please share this plans with me. For the moment my decision depends on your reply, because if you still don’t know, I will have to choose other supplier then cscart.

• May 30, 2013 at 16:58

Dear Michal,

We plan to release CS-Cart 4 stable in June. At the moment, I cannot give any more precise dates—believe it or not, it really depends on how the beta testing goes.

Beta 3 is quite stable, but we have applied some serious changes, so there will probably be another beta release shortly.

We hope for your understanding.

Anyway, if you have an active upgrade subscription (you are given a free year-long subscription on license purchase,) you do not have to pay for the new CS-Cart 4 when it is released—you will be able to download the new version and import the data from your old store.

• June 11, 2013 at 12:01

Dear Javier,

Thank you very much for the detailed description. We are very grateful for such reasonable suggestion.

We would appreciate it if you could post this suggestion to our UserVoice for the developers to see and other community members to vote.

Thanks!

• June 23, 2013 at 00:37

Will it be possible to upgrade from version 2 directly to 4 or will I need to do an upgrade to version 3 first?

Comments are closed.