Today, we are glad to announce the new release of our CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor software.
In this minor release, we want to present you with several features to improve your store. Among them, we would like to mention the following:
- Grids in layouts (Design → Layouts) have become more flexible. To change their position now, simply drag-and-drop them!
- Two brand new storefront styles: Brightness and MTronX.
- In the admin panel you will see a new button called Edit Content On-Site (Design → Themes). It allows store admins to edit store content (e.g., product names, prices, descriptions, button names, and many other visible elements) right in the storefront, which is fast and quite convenient!
- Now your customers can log in to CS-Cart stores with their PayPal accounts, thanks to the improved Social Login add-on. Logging in with a PayPal account enables the so-called Seamless Checkout feature; after a customer logs in to the store with their PayPal account, they don’t have to log in to the PayPal website again to make a PayPal payment.
- Another good thing in this release is a new Call Requests add-on that can simplify and speed up the process of ordering. It adds a Buy Now With 1-Click button on a product details page in the storefront. When a customer clicks the button, a popup window with a short contact form appears. As a store admin, you will see the list of call requests in the admin panel (Orders → Call requests) with detailed information about each request.
The full list of changes is available in the changelog.
Store owners will see the update in the Upgrade Center in their admin panels within a week. If you have an active upgrade subscription, you can also download the distro package from your Help Desk account’s File area.
As usual, we are open to hearing your opinions and suggestions on our UserVoice. Feel free to report any bugs that you come across in our software on the bug tracker.