Today we are happy to announce a new version of Twigmo — a set of tools to make CS-Cart stores mobile-friendly.
Along with bug fixes Twigmo brings forth several new features:
- With the “Home page category” setting it is possible to configure Twigmo Mobile Front-End to display products from a particular category on the home page.
- The “Use mobile front-end” option has been extended and applies mobile skin only for phones, only for tablets, for all supported devices or deactivates mobile front-end.
- Tab bar appearance and position has changed. Also the search products feature is now available on the home page.
- Added support of payment methods available in CS-Cart except Paypal Express Checkout & Google Checkout.
New Pricing Policy
From now on Twigmo Mobile Front-End is available under several different plans.
UPD: The plans have been updated, check out the new pricing:
- Free — for stores with less than 100 1000 products.
- Basic — $9 per month — for stores containing 101–5,000 1,001–10,000 products.
- Plus — $19 per month — for stores with 5,001–50,000 10,001–50,000 products.
There is a 30 day free trial available for every plan.
The sales will start in March, 2012.
Twigmo Mobile Admin and Twigmo Add-on are absolutely free as they were, no matter how big the store is.
Read more about mobile app on our website and keep up with the latest Twigmo news on its official Facebook page.
As usual, your comments are very welcome!